Tabloid Whore!

3.20.2007

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE PLAYS COVER BOY FOR DETAILS' APRIL ISSUE (AND SURE LIKES THE F*WORD).

Oh that charming JT and his grumpy little mug are still popping up everywhere. This time around it's in the April issue of Details magazine which goes on sale in NY/LA today and nationwide next Tuesday, March 27th.

Here's a samplin' of what he had to say this time around and you can also check out the entire interview HERE.

§ On the tabloids: "I despise what they do. They create soap operas out of people's lives. [Cameron and I] had our thing, and it's over. They edit that stuff like MTV edits reality shows. It's a spin game, and I choose not to take part in it."

§ On being considered the New King of Pop: "I tried so hard to be an R&B artist [with first solo album Justified] and it was the pop album of the year, and I was like, 'Fuck. That's the last thing I wanted but I was like, 'So everyone considers me a pop artist? Well, fuck it. I'm going to do whatever I want to do."

§ On surviving the boy-band apocalypse and becoming a man: "I could give you a bunch of analogies about why I'm still around that would sound like hippie self-help bullshit. 'I saw an opportunity and I took it?' Fuck you. Sure, there's a lot of luck involved. But on some level I have to believe in my ability. And I'm not apologizing to anyone. I worked fucking hard to get here."

§ On being used by the Grammys for ratings: "I'm the nice guy who follows through on the things he commits to. But I don't know if I'll be going through that sort of thing again. I feel like the Grammys used me for ratings. And look at it-they were up 18 percent."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently there is also TJ:
ON GOD: What do you think y'all..I'm God's F* gift to humanity, and I'm not F* apologizing for it...

6:56 PM, March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home