Tabloid Whore!

3.21.2007

AVRIL LAVIGNE GRACES JANE'S APRIL ISSUE.

On sale April 27th
Photo credit: Matt Jones

Jane interview excerpt:

I ask Avril about an old Playboy interview in which Deryck said, "When I'm coming down from coke, I can't be alone for some reason."

"He doesn't do drugs," Avril jumps in. "Clearly, he used to, because he talked about it, but I wouldn't be with someone who did, and I made that very clear to him when we first started dating. I've never done coke in my life, and I'm proud of that. Oh my God! I could never. I am 100 percent against drugs."

"Do you ever get paranoid that groupies are throwing themselves at Deryck when he's on tour?" I ask.

"No, we have a really good, strong relationship. There's a lot of trust. I know how much I mean to him, and..." Avril pauses, then smiles and says, "I'm the best thing that's ever happened to him."


Cute. But personally, I would just like to know how she deals with knowing he's been inside Paris Hilton.

2 Comments:

Blogger ASD said...

he fucked paris? nasty. and avril is so fuckin ugly

11:56 AM, March 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know he'd been with Paris! OMG now I know why Perez Hilton is on a big I hate Avril kick. I hope he was disinfected after that, and hasn't passed on the gift that keeps on giving.

11:27 PM, March 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home